Inscreva-se no canal: http://bit.ly/danidoce
Siga-me no Twitter:
Curta no Facebook:
Para mais do que um feliz Dia das Mães, eu dedico esse episódio a todas as mães desse mundo e principalmente às minhas queridas mães: a de verdade (Dilma) e as que me adotaram (Maria João, Lurdinha e Vilani), amo muito vocês!!! Nesse episódio especial você vai aprender a fazer um delicioso cupcake de nozes, coco, banana e abacaxi, uma linda flor de abacaxi para decorar e um drink mais do que especial para você curtir o Dia das Mães juntinho com a sua mãe!!
Feliz Dia das Mães para todas ;****
Link da Receita de Cupcake: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-cupcake/cupcake-de-dia-das-maes-cupcake-de-nozes-e-flor-desidratada-de-abacaxi
Link da Receita Drink Sua Mãe: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-bebida/drink-sua-mae
Walnut and Pineapple Cupcake
FOR THE CUPCAKE
– 3 cups of FLOUR
– ¾ of tsp of BAKING SODA
– 1 tsp of SALT
– 1 tsp of CINNAMON
– 1 cup of UNSALTED BUTTER, melted and at room temperature
– 2 tsps of VANILLA EXTRACT
– 2 cups of sugar
– 3 large EGGS
– 2 cups of mashed BANANAS (aprox 3 large bananas)
– 2 cups of chopped PINEAPPLE
– 1 cup of WALNUTS, toasted and chopped.
– 1 cup of COCONUT, dry, grated and with no sugar
INGREDIENTS FOR THE ICING
– 1 cup of UNSALTED BUTTER, room temperature
– 340 grams of CREAM CHEESE, room temperature
– 4 cups of POWDERED SUGAR, sifted
– 1 tsp of VANILLA EXTRACT
– ½ PINEAPPLE to make the dry pineapple flowers
PREPARING THE CUPCAKE’S DOUGH
1. Preheat oven at 180C.
2. Place the cupcake cups on a tray.
3. In a bwl, sift the flour, the baking soda, the salt and the cinnamon, altogether.
4. In mixer, at medium-high speed, mix the butter, the vanilla and the sugar.
5. Add the eggs one by one in the mixer. Mix it until it’s fluffy and light.
6. Add the banana, the pineapple, the walnuts and the coconut. Mix it at a medium speed.
7. Add the flour mixture slowly, and gently mix it with a spatula, always making circular movements, from the bottom to the top.
8. With the help of an ice cream scoop, put the dough in the cupcake cups.
9. BAKE IT FOR
10. Take it our of the oven when it’s ready and let it cool on a wire rack, so they won’t get soggy.
PREPARING THE ICING
1. In mixer using an medium-high speed mix the butter and the cream cheese until you get a fluffy and smooth batter.
2. Reduce the speed and add the sugar, one cup at a time. Then add the vanilla.
3. Then increase the speed and mix it until fluffy again. Make sure you scrape the sides of your bowl while mixing!
4. When it’s ready, put it in a bowl and keep it in the fridge until it’s time to serve. When you are about to serve, give it a little mix again!
TIP: after it’s ready, the icing can be kept in the fridge for 3 days in a closed pot!
PREPARING THE DRY PINEAPPLE FLOWERS
1. Preheat oven to 110C
2. Cover 2 trays with baking sheet or silpat.
3. Thinly slice the pineapple, the thiner you do it the better!
4. Place the slices on the silpat.
5. Bake them until the top looks very dry, aproximately 40 minutes.
6. Turn the slices and then bake them again for another 40 minutes, until completly dry.
7. Pinch the center of the pineapple slice, so you can shape them in a little cone.
8. Using two mini cupcake trays, turn them upside down and place the pinapples on them, so they can dry and shape like a flower.
TIP: after ready, the pineapple flowers can be kept for up to 3 days in a closed pot at room temperature!
DECORATING THE CUPCAKE
1. When the cupcakes are cold, use a spatula put one layer of icing on top of the cupcakes.
2. Put the pineapple flower on top! And your Mother’s Day Cupcake is ready! Enjoy this wonderful day!
KEEP IT FOR: up to 3 days, at room temperature
MAKES ABOUT: 40 cupcakes
SOURCE: Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes Book
“Your Mom” Cocktail
I’m in love with these drink that you can drink and it feels like you are drinking just a juice, cause they’re so tasty and refreshing! And “Your Mom” Cocktail is one of those drinks! It’s super easy to prepare, which makes things easier for you, and what really matters is that it’s delicious! Enjoy it with your mother!
– 300ml of PINEAPPLE JUICE
– 90ml of GIN
– 45ml of MARIE BRIZARD PARFAIT AMOUR or COINTREAU
– LEMON peel
1. Blend the pineapple in a blender and stray the juice.
2. Put the pineapple juice in a shaker with ice, add the gin and the Parfait Amour. Give it a good shake!
3. Get a very thick lemon peel and squeeze around a tall glass.
4. Sirv the drink in the glass and Happy Mother’s Day!
KEEP IT FOR: immediate consumption!
MAKES ABOUT: 2 glasses
Help us caption & translate this video!