http://bit.ly/danidoce – CBM
Siga-me no Twitter:
Curta no Facebook:
Crepe é uma das coisas mais gostosas de fazer e também de comer. Deixa sempre um aroma delicioso pela casa e todos os seus vizinhos vão pensar que você virou uma grande chef. Esse crepe então, que foi feito com recheio de nozes e calda de chocolate, ficou super rico em sabor e textura! E para acompanhar eu fiz um drink chamado SunSplash, que além de lindo é uma explosão de sabor! ;D
Link da Receita de Crepe de Nozes: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-panqueca-crepe/crepe-de-nozes-com-calda-de-chocolate
Link da Receita de Sunsplash: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-bebida/sunsplash
Walnut Crêpes with Chocolate Sauce and Sunsplash Cocktail
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CREPE’S DOUGH
– 3 large EGGS
– 150 grams of FLOUR
– 2 TBSP of SUGAR
– 1 pinch of SALT
– 375ml of MILK
– 4 tbsp of UNSALTED BUTTER
INGREDIENTS FOR THE WALNUT FILLING
– 90 grams of WHITE RAISINS
– 4 tbsp of RUM
– 150 grams of WALNUTS
– 100 grams of SUGAR
– 185ml of CREAM (35% fat)
– zestes of 3 ORANGES
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE
– 60 grams of POWDERED SUGAR
– 250ml of MILK
– 125 grams of chopped BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE
– 4 tbsp of POWDERED COCOA
– 2 tbsp of RUM
– 2 EGG YOLKS
– 1 tbsp of BUTTER
– ½ tsp of VANILLA EXTRACT
INGREDIENTS TO FINISH THE CRÊPE
– 2 tbsp of melted BUTTER to grease the tray
– POWDERED SUGAR for dusting
1. Whisk the eggs in a big bowl with a fouet.
2. In another bowl, sift the flour, the sugar and the salt. Add the milk slowly, and mix until the batter is smooth.
3. Add this mixture to the eggs and mix them together until smooth.
4. Cover the bowl with a plastic film and take it to the fridge for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
5. When you’re about to use the batter, give it a little mix again!
6. Heat up a skillet over medium-high heat; Put a little butter on the skillet and make sure it has melted and coated it. Using a ladle, pour , pour a few tablespoons of batter right in the center or the pan. Gently swirl the skillet so the batter can coat the bottom.
7. Let it cook until it’s golden on the bottom. Then, turn it around to golden the other side.
8. When they’re ready, make a little pile on a big plate.
PREPARING THE WALNUT FILLING
1. Let the raisins soak in the rum for at least one hour. It would be ideal to do this over night.
2. Take the walnut and sugar to a food processor and process them until you get a thin flour.
3. Mix all the ingredients in a pan and take them to the stove for medium-high heat, until it’s thickened, aproximately 5 minutes.
PREPARING THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE
1. Chop the chocolate and put it aside on a bowl.
2. In a pan, add the milk, and the powdered sugar and let it boil. When it starts to boil, turn off the heat and pour the mixture on top of the chopped chocolate and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then mix it until smooth.
3. In another pan add the cocoa powder and the rum and mix them well. Add the egg yolks and whisk them until smooth.
4. Add the chocolate mixture, little by little, to the cocoa mixture, always stirring.
5. Take it to the stove, medium-high temperature, for aproximately 3 minutes so it can thicken.
6. At the end, turn off the heat and add the butter and the vanilla extract. Mix it well.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE CRÊPES
1. Make first the crêpe batter than the walnut filling.
2. Preheat oven to 200C.
3. Grease big tray with melted butter.
4. Fill the crêpes with the walnuts, just like showed on the video and fold them in the middle.
5. Organize them on the tray and take it to the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Make the chocolate sauce when you are about to serve, so it wont get too thick.
7. Place each crêpe on a individual plate, powder some powdered sugar on top on half of the crepe and on the other half pour some chocolate sauce! Serve it while it’s still hot!
The Sunsplash is that kind of cocktail you can make in a big jar and spend an entire sunday afternoon drinking with your friends gossiping! It’s very tasty, light and super refreshing, you won’t even feel the afternoon go by and it will leave that “I want some more” taste!
– 8 ICE cubes
– 50ml of GOSEBERRY JUICE
– 50ml of ORANGE JUICE
– mix of ½ LEMONS with 2 tbsp of MAPLE SYRUP or HONEY
– 25ml of COINTREAU
– 50ml of VODCA
1. Put all ingredients in a shaker ans shake well.
2. Serve it in a long cup with a straw.
3. Decorate it with an orange.
Help us caption & translate this video!