http://bit.ly/danidoce – CBM
Siga-me no Twitter:
Não gente, eu não enloqueci e o programa não virou light, mas achei incrível essa receita de biomassa de banana verde que pode ajudar a emagrecer (menos dentro do bolo de chocolate ;D) e também baixar o seu colesterol.
Você pode usar a biomassa, no feijão, em biscoitos, outros bolos e até fazer um purê com ela. E é realmente gostosa.
Além disso, eu fiz um suco de lima com capim limão, que ficou super refrescante.
Link da Receita de Biomassa de Banana Verde: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-base-massa/biomassa-de-banana-verde
Link da Receita do Bolo de Chocolate: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-bolo/bolo-de-chocolate-com-biomassa-de-banana-verde
Link da Receita do Suco de Capim-Limão ICKFD: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-bebida/suco-de-capim-limao-ickfd
Chocolate Cake with Green Banana Purée and Lemon Grass Juice
No guys, i didn’t go crazy, the show didn’t become light, but it thought this green banana purée recipe that helps you lose weight incredible (but not in a chocolate cake, of course!) and also it helps lower your bad cholesterol’s levels. You can use this green banana purée in a bean stew, in biscuits recipes or even just eat it as a salty purée. And it is really delicious. Besides, i prepared a lime and lemon grass juice, that is super refreshing!
Banana Purée Recipe
The Green Banana Biomass sounds like something out of space! But it is actually an incredibly easy recipe to make and it takes nothing more that bananas and water to prepare. The biomass is a miraculous food, it helps you regulate your bowel movements and there are also studies that say it helps lower your cholesterol and triglycerides levels. The banana biomass can be used in any cake, cupcake, biscuit or even beans and purée, “parmentier”and whatever your imagination desires. Its recommended to eat on tbsp per person, per day.
-5 GREEN BANANAS (PLANTAIN)
-enough WATER to cover the pressure cooker
1. Disattache the bananas without letting the edges open. That means, the entire banana must be covered by it’s skin.
2. Wash each banana with a sponge and some detergent.
3. Place the bananas on a pressure cooker and cover them with boiling water. Take them to the stove. TIP: if you are using plantains, which are better in this case, you can count 10 minutes from the time the pressure on the pan starts. Turn off the heat and let it cool by itself. Now, if you are using any other banana variety, when the pan gets it’s pressure you immediatly turn the heat off and let it cool.
4. When the pan cool down, open it and throw away the cooking water, peel the bananas and throw away the peels.
5. Put the bananas’ pulp in a food processor or blender.
6. Boil from 50ml to 100ml of wter and add it to the bananas little by litte, while you process them, until you reach the desired consistency.
7. Keep it on a closed bowl in the fridge up to one week.
TIP 1 — Every 100 grams of banana purée has 95 calories.
TIP 2 — Never use the cooking water to process the pulp cause it has a lot of tanins that will make your bananas dark.
TIP 3 — You can use banana purée on dishes such as beans, purés, on dessert like cakes or even cupcakes!
TIP 4 — To use them on cakes, you should add 1/3 of the puré relative to the cake’s amount of flour on the recipe. That means, if you need to use 300 grams of flour, add 100 grams of banana puré.
KEEP IT FOR: 1 week in the frige or 3 months in the freezer.
IT MAKES: 500 grams of puré
Chocolate cake with Green Bananas Puré
-180 grams of UNSALTED BUTTER
-180 grams of WHOLE MILK
-200 grams of FLOUR
-200 grams of SUGAR
-40 grams of COCOA POWDER 100%
-2 tsp of BAKING POWDER
-60 grams of GREEN BANANA PURÉE
-120 grams of MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Grease then powder a baking tray with cocoa powder.
3. In a little bowl mix: the flour, the cocoa and the baking powder. Set it aside.
4. In a bigger bowl mix: the sugar, the eggs and melted butter and the milk. Give it a good whisk with a fouet.
5. Add flour mixture sifting it on top of the eggs and mix them genlty with a spatula, with movements from bottom to up.
6. Finally, add the chocolate chips.
7. Take it to the oven for aproximately 40 minutes or until you can poke it with a little stick or knife and it comes out clean. The time depends on the oven!
8. When you take the cake out of the oven let it cool inside the tray. When it’s cold remove it from the tray and place it on a pretty plate!
9. Only top your cake with your desired frosting when it’s cold. In my opinion, this cake is already perfect as it is!
KEEP IT FOR: 3 days
IT MAKES: 10 slices